2. If Deutsche Bank collapses, it’s all over for the Euro
3. Italy is ‘in receivership’
4. Greece is bankrupt, and will be back for another bailout after the UK referendum
5. The EU’s auditing of its own spending is constantly in question
6. Unemployment among under-25s across the EU is 21%. If the young are the future, what kind of future is that?
7. Youth unemployment in Greece in Italy is nearly 40%
8. Youth unemployment in Spain is over 45%
9. Youth unemployment in Greece is nearly 50%
10. David Cameron and George Osborne think we should stay ‘In’.